Prana Recovery Centers Comment Policy
We want you to feel at home when you post a comment on Prana Recovery
Centers. We want everyone to feel at home posting comments on Prana Recovery
Centers. We reserve the right to delete comments and ban users as needed to
Guidelines: Be Nice!
Here’s what we like to see in comments:
• Weigh in with smart, informed ideas that contribute further to the post.
• Provide useful, constructive criticism. Spot a typo or an error? Let us know
and we will correct it.
• Demonstrate and share your intelligence, wisdom, heart, and humor.
• Don’t feed the trolls.
We will work hard to eliminate the following:
• Promoting your own brand, product, or blog.
• Impersonating authors or other commenters.
• Comments that make it clear you didn’t read the article.
• Comments that are completely out of context.
• Threats — no matter how vague — against the author or other
commenters. We welcome debate but being threatening, hateful, or
disrespectful will not be acceptable.
• Racism, sexism, homophobia, you get the drift.
• Trolling. If you are not contributing meaningfully to the conversation, we’ll
be pushing you back under the bridge where the other trolls live J.