Six Pillars of Wellness
The Six Pillars of Wellness form the foundation of the PRC Relapse Prevention Program and are structured to provide participants of our programs with concrete skills that broaden and build optimistic possibilities for living substance free.
Prana Recovery Centers Relapse Prevention Program is helping addicts & alcoholics to recover from addiction using yoga and meditation. We are a nonprofit organization located in Marlborough, MA. We will not turn anyone away because of an inability to pay. Donations are always appreciated!
Where Real Life and Recovery Meet
During times of meditation, I wonder why I was spared and my family members were not. During those times, I thank God for my gift of sobriety and for my life, and I ask for the strength to use this gift to be helpful to others. If one person attempts to get or stay sober because of my actions or words, then I have had a successful life.
The Right Choice
The National Institute on Drug Abuse reports that recurrence rates for a substance use disorder are 40 to 60 percent. We are here to help those who have suffered this recurrence cycle. Stay current on news and events at Prana Recovery Centers.
Featured Articles and More
PRC, founded by Kelly McCausland and Tim McCabe, is for Kathy L., Andrew D., Matt B., and so many others who have died too soon as a result of a substance use disorder.
A Leader by Three R's:
Our major services are as follows
- Rewiring: Neuroscience research has consistently shown that the use of Mindfulness can rewire one’s brain for wellness. More on… Rewiring
- Resiliency: The ability to bounce back from the inevitable low spots of living is achievable through specific habits of mind, body & spirit. More on… Resiliency
- Recovery: The 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous have been aiding in recurrent prevention since the early 1930’s. More on… The Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous and Recovery
We at PRC are entirely grateful to all those who support our cause and make our mission possible. Special Thanks! to our top supporters of Prana Recovery Centers.
Countless Satisfied Clients
“For the last 8 months since starting Prana, I have never felt better. I have my life, family and business back. The mindfulness, yoga, nutrition, and 12 steps we dig into have made a huge difference in my life! The dedicated staff are intelligent, compassionate , and they listen. Prana made me open my eyes and helps me with being compassionate and mindful.”Anonymous
“Over time stress was getting to me and I didn’t know what route to take for help. I tried different types of counseling and therapy with very little success. A friend of mine suggested I get involved with Prana Recovery Centers, so I did. Their six pillars of wellness has made such a change in the way I feel and I couldn’t be more grateful for PRC and their staff.Anonymous
Prana Recovery Centers is a not-for-profit 501(C)(3) corporation organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes. Your donations contribute to:
- Scholarships for Participants: The scholarships enable a recovering addict or alcoholic to start participating or to continue participating in our Programs.
- Infrastructure: Your donations enable Prana Recovery Centers to provide materials to participants, create marketing materials, hire additional staff and assistants, expand the programs, and more. Secure payments are made through Bitcoin & PayPal. Suggested contributions are general and allow for you to decide on a total.
MaterialsBooks & Supplies
- A.A. Literature
- Instructional Books
- Marketing Material
- Program Upkeep
Prana AcademyContinued Education
- Prana Programs
- Books $ Supplies
- Scholarship Funds
- 12 Step Programs
- Family Dynamics
- Prana Programs
- Continuing Education
- Relapse Prevention
- 12 Step Programs
Prana Recovery Centers look forward to serving you soon.
Prana Recovery Centers
P.O. Box 376
Marlborough, MA 01752
+Mobile On The Go